View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:41 PM   #3193
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

The PvP balance discussion has been done to death and you guys aren't even rehashing the best arguments for either side.
Honestly I expected better from this site.
Anyway...
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriormag17 View Post
Also @hi19, thanks dude! Expect us to do better in Blackrock Foundry. Lots of bad play this tier being weeded out.
I bet! Haha I was that guy who combed over logs after each pull/raid and reprimanded/kicked people who stood in the fire too much (memories of yelling at people who couldn't figure out how to not fall into tornadoes on Al'Akir *shudder*)
I can only imagine how much equal parts rewarding and obnoxious that would be when raiding at a world first level :P

I actually really like the system where there's two raids per tier like this, to let everyone sort their shit out and get on more or less even footing. While Highmaul clearly "mattered" it doesn't "matter" nearly as much as Blackrock Foundry will. Reminds me of Naxx being an entry-level raid while it was clear Sarth+3 was what "mattered" the most.

Truth be told I'm a huge Method fanboy, I just really like how their guild seems to run.
I'm also a huge fan of Envy because excellent kill videos and Pingwing, Midwinter because like 2-3 of my old guildies wound up there (I think one is still raiding with them!) and finally Blood Legion because USA pride and also because mad Rigg reminds me of me leading raids haha

I hope one of those four guilds can overcome the evil Finnish overlords in Blackrock Foundry (nothing against Paragon in particular, they're just fun to pretend to hate)

Last edited by hi19hi19; 12-23-2014 at 07:43 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote