View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:20 AM   #58
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: My depersonalization over the last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
story time

I went through a period like there where I smoked spice non-stop, it was pretty okay for a while until I started smoking copious amounts, trying to catch that first high, etc. One night I smoked way too much, and fell into a kind of dissociative paranoia. It freaked me the fuck out, but I slept it off. Next night, I thought, "eh that was a one time thing." So I lit up, and about 30 minutes later I was on the phone with 911, literally on the verge of tears. It was terrible, it wasn't fun. But I did it again the next night. It was then that I simply threw my piece away, and never touched the stuff.

It was crazy hard to stay away from the stuff after that. I was always craving it; lasted about a month before the cravings started to really go away. I guess you could also say I had an "afterglow" effect as well, as I didn't feel right in the head for a few months after that.

On a lighter note, I stepped Vortex and about 75% of Robotomy high on spice lmfao.

I know what it's like man, stay strong. Keep yourself occupied, and try as hard as you can to not think about it.
About a week ago i had an episode like that too. I took a giant gravity bong blast and stood up and my heart started to run it's own marathon race so i held the phone in my hand with my thumb on the 9 button just waiting to feel the 'feeling' where it's time to call. I was smoking 5 grams a night more or less. So i guess ingesting copious amounts of it is really what sets things off on the bad path.

Good morning everyone i am feeling .. how to say.. idk. Really disconnected. I don't enjoy food i just want to eat a fucking sandwich and actually LIKE IT. So shakey this morning it has to be withdrawals i want to smoke but i can't or it's back to square one. I am beyond agitated at this situation. and thousands of people here are also feeling this way. It's sad to know that in the few days i have not gone to high tyde, that about 700+ people have. This has to stop eventually.. or more people will keep dropping left and right.
I'm going to go run somewhere idk keeping occupied isn't working. I am mad