View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #32
Roar176
FFR Player

Default Re: (o: AMAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
do you likuu my files? if so which one is your fav (o:

also where did you come up to type like that? i've already stolen t.hanks from you in some cases when i say thanks to someone
Well if you don't know I don't play or barely play single/4k
I played bubsy the bobcat though it was okay
I remember that you have a questionnable song choice you made a lot of unnecessary resteps like Evans I'm really against unnecessary resteps and I thought that was really stupid on your part to restep that but that was like 3 years ago LoL
I know you made UEMPs it was a good initiative on your part but to be honest I didn't play LOL
I'll go with bubsy for my favourite file

For my way to type it was how I talk with Goldeneye & co
Using it in the community was to troll people
I knew that some people legitimately hate me
And then some people hate me because they jumped into the hate bandwagon just to show that they're KOOL like HEY COMMUNITY I HATE ROAR DOSSAR AND YABOI I'M KOOL RIGHT ??
So I just came on KBO and IRC channels to spam my thAngz
I was forcing myself to say jello and seiya murai everytime someone joined or left just to troll
Also if people remember I was literally replying to every post on KBO with "amzin" until stargroup banned me for it
I thought that the whole community hated me but surprisingly some people liked the Roar speak and started to incorporate it into their own way to type
It was amazing to see masuat saying that I'm the best and leonid making an irc bot based on Roar speak and then Kommisar would literally ban the memes from IRC like it was a big deal
Now I'm not even forcing myself it's natural to talk this way because to me this is how people like me ... I mean if they like me lOl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
Read wiki where he explains T.Hanks !! and other Roarean speech.

Roar: why dont U get job somewhere else then not M.C. Donald part time so that U are not lazy waste of space
I tried many things. I applied to any kind of possible job in computers from maintenance to programming and I also applied to non-computer related jobs like ... the logistic guy u know ... move a ton of boxes like a retarde and get money
That's why I kinda gave up it's really hard when you were studying to be an engineer then next day you're facing the sh*ite that was waiting for you and you realize you're just a "waste of space"

(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)(heidy)

get mad h8ers
Roar176 is offline   Reply With Quote