Old 04-23-2020, 09:48 PM   #12
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Alright guys I think I’ve figured it out

I think it’s pretty obvious that Makilaz and XelNya are wolves. That entrance was disgusting. Look at the timestamps. Makilaz first posted at 10:00 followed by XelNya at 10:20. This screams to me that they are working together and communicating via wolf chat, I just don’t see two posts that close together as coincidence.

Now the question is who is most likely to be in a wolf team with Makilaz and XelNya? I think FFA is the most likely candidate. He has been nothing but aggressive so far this game, and I don’t think his goals are in line with helping town figure out the game. I see it as FFA trying to distance himself from the two wolves above and sticking to his aggressive nature to avoid suspicion.

I’m townreading PsychoAngel at the moment. I really don’t see how anything she has said so far is remotely wolfy, and I really like the effort she is putting into solving the game. I know she’s busy in real life so I think we should all appreciate the effort made thus far.

I don’t like that DaBackpack still hasn’t made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps it’s not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I don’t see myself voting for him this phase.

MML is concerning me a bit. He’s not as angry as he usually is. Is this just because no one has accused him of anything yet? Or is he trying to stay out of the spotlight? If my wolf picks turn out to be wrong, I think I would definitely start looking at MML.

I haven’t played with Duskfall before. Can anyone give me any insight on him? I don’t know how to read him at this point in the game and it's really bothering me. I had the game solved at this point in the last game so I don’t like Duskfall flying under my radar so much.

Leetic has been lurking a lot but I have not seen them post. That is suspicious to me. I was hesitant to draw attention to this as it’s more likely to me that they are a power role rather than a wolf, observing the game to try and decide on some night actions. I would like to see a bit more from them, though. If they are a power role, I think they can be a massive asset in this game and we definitely have a shot at winning.

Haku, your posts make me think you’re on a different planet. Where is your head at? I know you said we should vote for you for information, but I just can’t see you as a wolf and I would not be comfortable casting such a vote. I think you should really stop with the self-depreciating posts. I know it’s been a confusing game so far but I think that if you are town, you can definitely play a big part in helping us solve this game.

I also think we need to collectively townread Funnygurl, Jessie, Ullea, and Xiz. In my opinion, everyone has been pretty wolfy so far, but if we don’t have a solid team or a solid foundation to start with, we really run the risk of a CFD, which hurts town more than it helps.

All in all, I think it’s very likely XelNya, Makilaz and FFA are our wolf team. I think lynching inactives always wins games, and I also think it’s pretty disgusting that MML just posted once and then disappeared. Very suspicious

I’m therefore voting for dabackpack

I’m a gamer!