View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #738
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...
You just reminded me of something else I was thinking about last night. I see the fact that sun fan is clearly most familiar with Subaru's meta from the way he gave reads on Subaru, as possibly connected to him being able to most easily figure out he could be the hider.