View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #1386
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Annie stun is the same scaling as Braum's, so uh.. lol.

And the damage on proc isn't even that great, (76 at level 6, before resists) considering it only detonates every 8 seconds, whereas Leona can consistently keep marking you for the same amount with no cooldown.
I'm not complaining about the stun scaling, what I think needs tuning is the early damage on the passive proc. It's especially stupid in level 1 invades (70 damage) and level 2 all-ins (80 damage). Not sure where you're getting 76 damage at level 6, it deals 60 + (10 × level) damage, so that's 120 damage at level 6.

The difference in early laning is that Annie and other champs with cooldown CC get one shot to land it and then have much lower fighting potential until they build it up again. Braum always has his passive. Additionally, support Annie (and every other support with a potentially multi-target stun) is squishy as hell whereas Bruam is one of the most tanky champions in the game from kit alone (seriously, 20% armor and MR steroid plus flat increases to those stats, along with a 40% damage reduction with up to 66% uptime that has a directional spellshield on the first hit. guy is hard to kill even without any items)

Leona is similarly tanky to Braum (higher flat armor and MR steroid but no DR ability) but she lacks an escape and can only stun one target at a time. Also Leona's passive only hits for 20 damage at level 1 & 2 lol that's 40 on one target and 60 total max in a level 2 fight with EQ skilled up, compared to the 80 single and 160 total from Braum passive. Also Braum's Q alone does equal or more damage to one target than Leona's E AND Q together, depending on how much health you brought on Braum. Basically, early on he does more damage than equivalent CC supports (for comparison, Taric stun does 40 to 80, with 80 basically only being if you use flash and still less than a Braum Q)

Obviously the difference is that you need to auto 3 more times to get Braum passive to pop, so it should be worth more. But I don't think you should just automatically die if you get hit 3 times, which is basically how it is now. Think about it this way: if the 8 to 6 second cooldown on the Braum passive was on Braum himself and not per enemy, he'd still be a good champion.

Braum's win rate has been consistently 53% or higher across all levels of play so I do believe he will be nerfed, if just slightly.
Like I said, I think the area Riot will touch is the damage on the passive pop.
I hope they don't nerf his tankiness or the stun duration, because that's the fun part of Braum for me.

I definitely agree that he is fun, just that his early fighting power is so high. I don't have a huge issue with the champ.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 05-16-2014 at 05:22 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote