View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 09:05 PM   #1456
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
As for Raeko... I read Raeko at an emotional perspective vs a [logical one]... I can't find the other way to read someone in this game right now because I'm spitballing so if you could fill that in.

Look at how she reacted...I mean, to her own admission she was drunk... But still, you can see how upset she was when she saw Haku claim what she says is her role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
yeah I didn't put it great, I don't think I can do much better without using a lot of words but I'll try

raeko, if she's a wolf who is drunk when she fakeclaimed against Haku, it doesn't really feel like a hairbrained attempt to take down a town because it was instant, it was emotional, and there wasn't any real calculation behind it.

It was an immediate, sudden volcanic eruption that gave no hints beforehand, and only afterwords could she then realize that its a really bad claim, which is just really spaghetti and raeko doesn't really have a reputation for making spaghetti claims

haku, on the other hand, is the literal reason why the role of 3x bulletproof keeps getting put into setups because of a disastrous fakeclaim he made in the Sacred Stones ITA sessions.
Great posts right here

also, Haku is still way too into posting hypotheticals and different scenarios and just talking about the game in general when me being a wolf would be their biggest priority you would think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Literally the best play in this game was to hard claim bulletproof right after the game started
I didn't even think of this lol that would have been interesting. Don't you think haku might have done this if they were the real bulletproof? I literally didn't even think of it because I suck at thinking about stuff like this