Default Re: Blitz Tournament 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
I mean,

a) It was in the first post of the thread
b) I can't make front-page posts because I don't have admin access to Wordpress
c) There's going to be lots of these, you can get others
d) They don't unlock songs or do anything besides commemorate participation

Edit: I went and checked, the original main body post for the tournament was posted May 17th, for a tournament starting May 19th
By May 18th, before the tournament even started, I had changed from "Something new I hope!" to "If I can get them implemented, profile badges"

The images for how the badges look weren't added to the thread until the 30th, but the description of badges like the OT had was in there before the event even started.
Yes, and I saw the first post of the thread very shortly after it was up, when there was still no mention of profile badges. You could have gotten someone to make a front page post on your behalf, staff members did that for me prior to myself having access and I did the same for others several times once I was given access. And I'm well aware profile badges don't come with any added functionality, not sure why that's being brought up as a counterpoint.

My stance remains unchanged. Coming from someone that years ago mindlessly mashed garbage songs for hours to snag a profile badge for some gamewhoring competition that I truly didn't want to participate in, joining a tourney and quickly submitting 6 scores to get a corn badge is something I definitely would have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno