SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: He's back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut-X View Post
Thanks for saying that. It's nice to know I was able to inspire some people to embrace the game.

The nostalgia present here has actually made me consider trying to get back into the game. I've heard of something called etterna - is that what most people are using now as opposed to the official stepmania build? Also, what's the preferred method for sharing scores & videos these days (outside of the good old brag board)? I imagine DMCA concerns have made it more difficult for uploading videos to youtube, or near impossible for something like twitch streaming? Lastly, what are the main community hubs? FFR seems to be pretty inactive. Are people using discord now / some other site?
For YouTube the only issues I've faced so far are just copyright claims, no real strikes so far. I haven't faced any issues on Twitch that I know of yet.

A thing I saw another Guitar Hero streamer say is that as long as highlights or clips don't exist on your Twitch stream, I think it should be OK? I'm not too-too sure on that, though.

And yeah Discord is what most people use that I'm aware of. I see a lot more activity there, anyway.

EDIT: Oh also some songs will get blocked in Denmark on YouTube for some reason. I don't know if they still do but it was a thing for a bit and I found it very humorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ

Last edited by SubaruPoptart; 04-27-2021 at 10:05 PM..
SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote