View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 08:54 AM   #1317
Olimar12345
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Eh, fuck it. If we lose it’s not going to be because I was too stubborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I would consider it a common target for a scum/3p/etc to stick to solely one person for the game, and also another one to be solely reactive and impartial to anything that occurs. I think olimar is doing all of those things; the inconsistency really is that he was on star briefly last day phase and now suddenly shifts to me when he realizes that ship sailed. If you notice most of what he has said has been about either 3p or me, and almost always not about the game as a whole.
You’ll need to elaborate here if you want me to respond to this adequately. Who, pray tell, is this one person I’ve stuck with this game? Because, literally being the person you’re saying did this, I cannot recall this event. As for being “reactive” and “impartial,” I assume you’re referring to instances when I was just physically not here, because as of late that is not the case. However, having a list containing more than two items does allow you to use the phrase “all of these things,” which makes things sound super bad.

As for the “inconsistency of star,” you have blown that completely out of proportion. The post in which you’re referring to was a tiny list of what I thought about three recent posts and was in no way a 3P-labeler. I also had no “shift” on you until this post, and you could have prevented it by clearing up the confusion about the post in question but instead used it as an opportunity to set up a target. I’m suspecting that I have been kept alive just for the purpose of this kill, thinking back to the day1 stuff.