View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 03:35 PM   #286
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post

I just don't think it's worth it to use up a lynch that could be used on a wolf. I don't see a termite asking to be killed like this and yeah I just don't really see a point in doing that

If we go for a termite and miss we'll presumably get a stump anyway so it's not like we intentionally need to get stumps
and yet--- she placed it on Wolfe anyway. You can argue that she wanted to take the "easy vote", but I think Raeko knows better than to fall for that bait without a reason. If Wolfe was the top wagon and her partner was safe, i feel like she would have placed her vote somewhere inconsequential, in order to avoid being on the main town wagon.

this leads me again to the thought that she had a reason for not doing that. and that is because she needed to guarantee a town lynch. meaning that her partner was actually potentially in danger that night.

I know I just said that I was the only one on HnH, but at that specific time, there WAS discussion about lynching him. There was a chance he could have died, which meant that she couldn't vote for "some not-Wolfe town" because she needed to guarantee a majority on "not-HnH." In doing so, she voted a person she previously was not willing to vote for, explaining this contradiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic