View Single Post
Old 06-3-2014, 11:37 AM   #1553
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
the best part is he doesn't realize that nobody cares, and if you try to point it out to him he'll say you're bad
actually i don't really care what you think because you're a classic debbie downer, along with hi19, because both of you have physical limitations which prevent you from playing this game at a high level as you lack the mechanical skill/twitch responses to play this, any other moba, or starcraft 2 at a competitve level, and straight up just infuriatingly suck

the best you can do is theorycraft and try to win a circlejerk argument, but honestly that doesn't even matter since you still can't perform anyway. the only people concerned with defending against your accusations for someone having less knowledge of the game than you, are also only McBaddies who are self-concious about their own lack of ability because everyone else who knows they're good don't have time for your shit

i shared my story because it was super hype for me and i wanted tos hare the piece with ffr, just as i shared it with the other individuals i play with in raidcall, mumble, skype, etc. everyone loves a good comeback story and unfortunately the only comeback you should have had in your life was when your mother didn't take it in the mouth and instead conceived you.

seriously go smoke or something because your shit-posts are not even funny, no one really cares about the argument you spew, and does anyone from here even play with you because you seem like a fucking downer to play with??????

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote