View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #609
*JoKeR*
FFR Player

Default Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Round 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
Joker, please provide video proof of you playing. There are several reasons why you're near disqualification:

-Lvlrank Stat Randomness
-Logging only 1 IP, one not of your own
-I'm under the impression that you CAN'T play since you're at your mom's house or something
-You AND Superfreak are half brothers AND share only one IP, which goes back to your lvlranks... your 1-9's all suck badly on the ones you did play and then the AAA's are of hard 10's and now an 11 technical AAA. This leads me to believe that you are having him play for you since only harder songs have good scores while your lower difficulty songs suck horribly. Plus you have less than 1K games played, you are either a good SM player that never plays FFR or superfreak IS playing for you.

Video proof or a silent DQ.
Yes my level ranks suck, I rarely play FFR, I don't have internet at my moms house, my computer broke early summer. And yes I play SM whenever I can, which is close to never. I've been playing DDR/ITG for years, why would FFR or SM be any harder? And Silence is a easy FMO IMO. And why would I have Him play for me? He doesn't even have that decent of a score. He's better than me at some songs, I'm better than him at others. But I guess I'll try and make a video.