View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Izlude77714
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Izlude77714 Send a message via MSN to Izlude77714
Default Re: I can't believe people are calling Ichigo Kurosaki a nazi and Izzy Sparks a satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivogirl View Post
I have something to rant about when it comes to people reaction to things when it some to symbols on certain characters that are associated with evil on a good guy. I have two examples of this statement for you. First example is that people are calling Ichigo Kurosaki a nazi for no reason. They call him a nazi just because he has a swastika on the hilt of his bankai and they don't have facts of him being a nazi or not. People should not assume that he is a nazi just because he has a swastika for a hilt on his bankai. The second example of this problem is that people are calling Izzy Sparks a satanist for no reason. People are just calling Izzy Sparks a satanist because he has an inverted pentagram on his fretboard in guitar hero 2. People should not assume that he is a satanist just because he has an inverted pentagram on his fretboard in guitar hero 2. I am going to say that people should not assume that people are evil just because they have signs of evil. People should look at the facts and decide if they were really evil or not.
ichigo is an overated PoS that cant fight and is one of the worst characters in the series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
I don't know, I'm assuming it's about anime. Anime is completely retarded.
you have no clue what you are talking about/have poor taste
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
dye in sum thundurstaorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot You View Post
lmao chapstick d***s i love you izl your face should be on money or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot You View Post
if izldude gets banned again i'm just giving up music games in general
i'll get sam, ieat, and everyone else to go shashakiro on your asses and switch to guitar hero forever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite- View Post
good thing izlude was unbanned or idk how else cheaters would ever be stopped