View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #98
FFRN00B90210
Banned

Default Re: Hasn't been a day since the new pope was elected and we already have to witness t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
I understand that, but he's not my target.

I never have these discussions with religious people unless there's an audience in some form -- the idea is that you hope to at least reach out to a lurker or someone who's maybe not hardcore either way, but is swayed by something you say. I think a religious mindset is too hard to break for most people.

Better than just playing to the whole "let's respect everything as equally valid belief" nonsense that gives religion a freebie to do harmful things unchecked. You have to fight it somehow *shrug*
yeah i agree 100% with not respecting things as equally valid hence why i keep asking this guy if his parents are devoutly religious (which they clearly are). the only reason popsicle3000 believes what he believes is because hes too scared to disappoint his parents. so the solution is to keep asking him and keep making him feel insecure about his beliefs until hes either frustrated or hates himself. or make sure he doesnt have kids. one of the two.

edit: this threads been made 34345093840 times on this website and its just a soapbox for the same mouthbreathing retards with the same rhetoric. people on the internet have no real reason to believe in god because theyre overexposed to information suggesting no god exists (majority of frequent internet users hold this belief i dont really need to cite it). the only reason they dont is because of their parents. so you have to attack their upbringing and make them feel bad. because theyre dumb.

edit2: truth comes out his parents took him to church and he used it as a crutch thread over guys rationale explained dudes brain sucks take 5 next dumbass christian up to bat come at me

Last edited by FFRN00B90210; 03-14-2013 at 09:50 PM..