AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.

Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations
bold is false
bold green is true

tone is not always alignment indicative, but it sometimes is

notice how I'm not using it as a basis for my read, it's a supplement and I'm not pushing it strongly at that

pikakirby123 reincarnated