View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 06:06 PM   #3740
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
3) dabackpack Not Devonin - I've never played with you but you're all mechanical talk and while people have said that when that's all that's being done then it's wolfy because mechanical talk is just feigning engagement I don't feel like that's the case just because of the kind of person you come off. Town lean
Eyy I get to crack out another result of my chain-reading pages on the mafia wiki.

I think you/others are conflating "information instead of analysis" with "using mechanics to do analysis"

I'm not just summarizing what people said, or describing what mechanics are, I feel like I'm actually doing pretty good analysis of what is -happening- mechanically and using it to push towards people I think are wolves.

The issue for me is that the actual objective events that occurred are the only things I can remotely trust to be accurate since the game requires that at least a few people are absolutely lying constantly. I'm bad at telling from what people say whether they're lying or not (yay autism) but I am good at noticing when somebody contradicts something else and calling attention to it.