View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 10:39 PM   #744
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Hardclaiming that I didn't shoot Funny, but I am kinda glad because as much as it started to look like I was wrong on her that would have nagged at me all game.

I think with the replacement and Funny's flip that brings SubaruPoptart to a solid null.

Excuse me while I eat the rest of this Bacon Crunch Wrap and look back at the votes for a second
might be other posts like this, but lar claiming he didn't shoot fg implies that he assumes zenith was the wolf kill

could be a useful factoid in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
hell yeah i'm being lazy. Town has gotten 2 wolves without me doing jack shit I don't need to do anything yet lol. No need for me to create noise when this games going perfectly lol
lol

Quote:
Oh I thought xel was town d1 but I haven’t seen anything from cell recently that stood out, might be convinced to kill him?

psycho own my vote Greg
this vote does not look like a towny vote

Quote:
Oh wait, I get it now.
MML

Now that we know zenith was shot by pop tart, funny girl was very hard on just two people. Jess and MML. This is a kill MML would do since most others (?) were reading him town, including myself

I highly highly doubt poptart is a wolf here
this paired with the sunfan stuff is some weird, weird scumhunting tactics
seems a bit too, not sure how to say it, but simple?

Quote:
I mean, why do you think I tried wording who you visited so subtly, if you want to do this Greg I will but I don’t want you to reveal if you don’t need to
this post looks like it's trying to dig at what sunfan's power is

but like, what kind of response were you expecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I believe Xel is kinda townie for his last 2 posts
I believe that Xiz is town despite an abysmal use of his ability last night
I believe sven is still town although he's gonna have to start posting more
I believe jessie is always town because I have a functional brain
I believe that Subaru is way, way, way too good at faking how a new town vigi would react here if he is a wolf

add me in and that's auto

I'm down to mow down the rest, ending with Lar because he's actually doing stuff

and I'll say it once and then move on Xiz since I'm still pretty bothered about it
its not a compliment to track me there, its an insult
tell me more about xiz because I'm seeing him a bit differently
why is his use on me abysmal? not to toot my own horn or anything but I have no idea what you mean