View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 02:00 PM   #753
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

(Sorry I will come back to analyze these, I just am trying to make use of the short time I have on my laptop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Or FG. The funniness feels weird and she's not even really a gurl this game
Quote:
I hate that I like this
Quote:
I like that I hate this
Quote:
I never thought the day would come where Xel is my top town.
funnygurl yo where'd u go?
Quote:
I never thought the day would come where Xel is my top town.
funnygurl yo where'd u go?
Quote:
With 17 minutes left, I think I'm voting between FG and poptart barring something crazy happening

Between the two I'm liking my vote on FG more cause of a strong feeling of weirdness from her and a fear that she's hiding hoping for her weirdness to tide over past EoD
poptart, while all over the place, seems more like it's a case of newbie uncertainty more than deliberate wolfiness, with the exception of his wack read on Star which just felt fake
Quote:
What? Explain plz
U saying she's been rolling wolf lately and this game is distinctly different?
Quote:
Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?
Quote:
Off memory before I go back and delve deeper

Two things that pinged me hard while skimming in spare moments earlier today were:

sunfan had a weird intermission in the midst of his certainty on Charu. it was like *Gonna hang Charu* ---> wait I'm wrong ---> *wait I'm right Charu die u scum* within a couple moments of each other. struck me as contrived, forced, fake like he wanted to try and make it seem like he was having "genuine" second thoughts ----In fairness to his slot, there were a couple of posts where he explained his funfam mentality that I really related with, so I'm not coming to a conclusion here yet just noting what stuck out to me earlier

in a similar vein, FG did something really similar where she voted sunfan and then unvoted right after with some questionable reasoning I can't remember. at the time, I was contemplating the odds she makes that post to distance from a partner who went to bat for her and defended her the previous phase, but whether or not it's w/w, it hit my gut like a bullet train without brakes
Quote:
Can anyone with a hard town read on FG explain their reasoning to me, please?
Quote:
I've played with town FG. I've played with wolf FG. I'm not saying I have a grip on her wolfgame at all, but I do feel like I know and like her well enough to know when something's off, and something's definitely off.

I've gone back thru her posts and she has a grand total of 6-8 posts related to thoughts on the game depending on your definition of "game-related", and of those three are distinctly opportune posts where she questioned sunfan's post that was already getting pressure, asked me where my head was when I was being mentioned in thread. Her top suspect seems to generally match thread.

It's like a classic case of UTR wolfing. Someone tell me why I'm wrong

Funnygurl
Quote:
ninja'd hardcore
great
oh well at least it's moving in the right direction
Quote:
no I typed posts 1 and 2 together after going thru EoD and her ISO and then didn't want the original question to get lost in my own answer to it so I split it and posted it as two posts and then saw you had already voted her and stolen my thunder spark
Quote:
for the record

I still am in this twilight zone I never thought I'd be in where Xel is my top town

Star has 100% redeemed my doubts about her from yesterday and is now posting the deep reads I've come to expect from her. The feelings of somewhat being lost in towns that comes thru between the lines is one that's definitely relatable and she's about as far from her last wolf game as she can come. I'd expect improvement in her second wolfgame, but not one this transcendent.

I always tinfoil the hell out of inD, but he's been a solid driving force for town in this game and I think I've been wrong on him enough times to accept his towniness as towniness for once.

Charu had his bit early this phase where I thought he was about as genuine as could be, and I still want to believe that he's town. my earlier read on him hasn't changed much, except for PoE now placing him lower after the rest of the playerlist have solidified their own spots

Sunfan is confusing. I was ready to hang him in the beginning of this phase, but he's made a good comeback and I found myself relating to many of his thoughts. it's the little musings that make me second guess my earlier scumread on him. like, he wrote something like "right now my biggest feeling is that 7 is a much more awkward number than I thought it'd be" which reflected exactly the mood of the phase in my mind

Which brings me to FG. Both an independent analysis of her play this game AND PoE bring it down to no one but her this phase. Both her weird on/off vote on sunfan as well as EoD votes show she's likely paired with sunfan given his defense of her and subsequent swing to get the wagons with her away from a tie.
Quote:
12 minutes left. I'm comfortable with my vote so why do I sense a wave of senseless vote switches coming?
Quote:
but why? all you've said so far was that we're not getting along as easily as you'd expect and then asked for my thoughts - thoughts that you haven't responded to
Quote:
Then vote funny. I, at the very least, am actually posting things you can dissect and her flip has a good chance of helping you solve me. That isn't true the other way around
Quote:
Look, on the off chance some wacky bullshit pops off in 2 minutes and I get lynched

it'll be f5 and lylo next phase. lynch funny. if she's scum, lynch between sunfan and charu while also briefly reconsidering inDheart

if she isn't scum, I'm sorry for my part in all this