View Single Post
Old 02-9-2015, 12:28 AM   #167
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: FFR Wiki

Some quick updates. I will go through each page sometime this year to update/change/fix a few things :
a) Musician pages : adding permission infos if I can find them, links, references, etc.
b) Song pages : Decided to split infoboxes (Song Information and File Information). That caused troubles when naming the infobox for certain songs (v2 and [diff] tags). I'm basically moving file information from Template:Song to Template:File. The full output will be changed and accessible from Template:Song. This is how a page will look. Or like this.
c) Song pages : adding information about all the songs and at the same time, correcting data for the FFR song list (Song Correction Threads).
d) Sorting each page using {{DEFAULTSORT}}. {{DISPLAYTITLE}} if necessary.

That's pretty much my priorities at the moment. Adding current tournaments, events, new content, etc. is on-hold.
Also, I will probably integrate the Musical Genres Revamp in some way or another into the wiki (voting would take place on the discussion page probably). The goal of this is to centralize all the information and on-going projects in the same place.

Also we've reached the 20,000th edit. goddamn

Last edited by noname219; 02-9-2015 at 12:31 AM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote