Old 11-10-2010, 02:00 AM   #236
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Default Re: College/University??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
My "attitude" doesn't ruin anything.

You flipped out because I called you out on an obviously bogus financial claim, brought up some valid points about the drawbacks of working in the illegal drug industry, and discussed the merits of higher education. Your immediate response is to try to discredit all of it as useless/arrogant/easy and overinflate your abilities, which is retarded. Your statements in this thread show how much you *don't* know about how industries work. You might understand the drug industry (even if you fabricate your profits), but assuming you can handle any other job you want is retarded beyond words, jesus lmfao.

What makes you think the way you lived your life was the only way of "living"? It's complete BS. If you have fun with your lifestyle, then more power to you. But that doesn't mean others aren't "living" too, even if through different ways.
The thing that astounds me though is the fact that nothing I said is fabricated, nothing was meant to impress anyone. Which is why I'm calling you an asshole, because you continue to try to belittle me when obviously there's no merit for it.

You act as though I'm uneducated because over an internet conversation, which is public record, that I refuse to discuss intimate details of very illegal activity.

I made a modest estimate of personal cash flow dating back to about March of this year, and because it is such an obscene amount, no one will ever believe it, and I'm not asking you to, because if you don't than whatever, I've got nothing to try to prove, ever.

I don't give you credit where credit is due, because everyone spends their time stroking your ego all day because you worked your ass off.

Well, guess what, I worked my ass off too, just in different ways. I spent the whole year networking on the underground and educating as many people with as much information about the cannabis plant as possible, while still bringing in no less than 2000+ in cash every day, taking at least 10%, at most 60%, depending on the overhead at the time.

You're insecure, I get it, you find pleasure in making people younger and less intelligent than you feel bad about themselves. Whatever, keep doing what you want man, it works for you.

If you honestly think I can't do any job you want me to than whatever, I adapt to any situation VERY quickly, and my learning curve is always far ahead of everyone I come into contact with. Half the time people teach me something I can do it better than them within 15 or 20 minutes.

Half of getting a job is just knowing people, and I know far more people than you can imagine, and my reputation is very widespread.

I don't need a college degree to work now, because I have a job that pays corporate salary without corporate position. Yet, at the same time after 2 years of being a California resident I can get grants to study at state schools to do research in bio-chemistry and botany.

So scoff at me all you want and tell me I'm dumb, it's making you look more and more arrogant by the minute.

Last edited by bender5; 11-10-2010 at 02:02 AM..
bender5 is offline   Reply With Quote