View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 04:02 PM   #813
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Ok let me try some questions.

Now that you know FG is a wolf, does that inform your view of the NK choices at all?

...I forgot the other more important one ummm.

I don't know, can you be more specific about why it being a surprise that FG got hanged implicates Charu? Because in that realm, Charu is also a wolf and FG didn't try to kill him.
FG is not the kind of player to lead nightkills. She and Subaru is probably the only wolfteam that could've possibly existed in this game (without counting Shadow_God subbing in) that would've lead to FG leading nightkills; she's just not that type of player. Its the partner that would "inform my view of the nightkill choices" and I've already talked about how Subaru on n1 makes a lot of sense from Charu specifically, given his meta

I think its very clear that Charu, if wolf, picked that he was not busing yesterday. He voted both xelnya and on shado, despite never mentioning xel that I can remember. I think that, at the very least, it should make people want to lynch Charu more than me, because you can at least see me not resisting the FG wagon (and I can promise you as a wolf I would've probably ended up "protesting too much")

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.