View Single Post
Old 12-1-2020, 02:55 AM   #5
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

You 3 have something in common.

I believe town sincerely believe that you're all really good assets for solving the game when we approach late game.
So, this gives you all the advantage of making people not want to even get interested into evaluating you.
I don't believe what any of you were doing wasn't something you would not do as town. I do believe that certain things were not happening, but it's easy to understand why.

Freezin usually push players more actively after posting mechanical stuff. He did try to do that a little, but he didn't commit enough to get a top town read.
Sunfan normally try to solve a little more and meme a little less when town is getting stomped like that. Still, I feel like he did this anyway because he could afford to and still win.
Yoshl, it's more like you didn't post anything that might shift the momentum of the game as well. Everything you posted kind of made sense, but it wasn't really moving the game forward.

The problem is that even if I pointed that out in a game, town's situation was so bad that it would be really really easy to discard it. You guys were pressure free because town had too many problems.

ps: I think having 3 wolves win and also be top town is not worth the risk. It makes people want to give you more attention and expect more from you.
Being a mid range town-null read is ideal because it's like the place where you're fine, but not as solicited.
So, really, I feel like this is as good as it gets for what this game needed.

---

Town tunneled itself into the FG/T-Force world that would evolve into Plop/T-Force world.
Town shot a townie that gave no information.
All the night actions were wasted.
The claims didn't help much for clearing players.
No wolf flipped.
No PR flipped earlier to make town be forced to evaluate players more seriously.
The PR claims supported the wrong world.

Pushing wolves for the right reasons here was too low in priority. Town needed to evaluate a world where Plop/T-Force are town and that never fully happened.