View Single Post
Old 11-8-2010, 05:34 PM   #90
RB_IcePh0enix
FFR Player

Default Re: Should drugs be illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameoldbloodrush! View Post
Also, though it would definitely be good for the economy to legalize drugs and tax the **** out of them, I don't think it's going to happen in your lifetime or mine.

I do think there are much worse crimes to commit though. We should probably worry about solving those before we go off worrying about whether they're going to "legalize marijuanaaaA!11!" or not.
I have trouble understanding this mindset. It's not like the government is just really busy with other stuff and doesn't have time to deal with drug reform. Governments are capable of dealing with multiple problems at a time, and considering the fact that the US and many other countries are experiencing a recession, now is the time to legalize marijuana and take radical action in general.

Anyways, drugs and alcohol can effect individuals negatively, but so can an unhealthy diet, lack of sleep, or bad posture. Should these things be made illegal? Drugs and alcohol can effect relationships negatively, but so can arguing or forgetting to clean your room or saying mean things. Should these things be made illegal?

(the second paragraph wasn't exactly directed at you, just in general)
RB_IcePh0enix is offline   Reply With Quote