Old 05-4-2020, 04:46 AM   #3188
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't really think it's that anti town at all
me getting lynched a day before lylo is not a big deal especially when it forces wolves to claim to survive
I'm not quite sure exactly what was FFA's plan in details here, but it seems like he had a strong interest in making claims roll and that it would lead to a wolf.
Quote:
I'm VT. I didn't check anyone, I don't know if I got roleblocked.
DBP knows I was roleblocked, but I'm still claiming a red check. The only way that's mechanically possible is if dbp got roleblocked as well. They need to account for that possibility by having MML claim roleblocker as well
This turn of event feels like FFA might have caught a wolf MML here because of how specific and convenient was the roleblock on FFA. (or very unlucky coincidence #IForgot)
Quote:
I did make a case against dbp

what happened? MML threw a tantrum

I had zero influence or inertia into pushing a dbp lynch, just like I had no influence or inertia trying to keep xiz alive till massclaim
I feel like FFA was barking at the wrong tree, but had the right idea.

Duskfall/MML are probably the most confident wolf reads I would give here.

The thing is that I could be wrong about MML in the world where we know that the entire wolf team is in the "VT pool".

I had a lot of talking about a potential MML/DBP team, but that world leads to the game having a SK which seems to be strangely incompatible with what's going on overall.

Honestly, I have a hard time town reading MML over DBP based on game progression and how things unfolded.

MML doesn't even look that bad either. It's just the claim that felt very out of place.