View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 03:12 PM   #531
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Storn-Forty-Two: Oh Mr. Storn, they must be wondering why they're color coded as such. It's simple, my friend, that implication I was referring to! Now they're in a position where they'll never be truly read as part of the good guys unless one would like to throw out this piece of dialog out the window.

Oops, wrong one! This one!

...And rather it's not a specific one, it's a series of ones! Lets take a look, shall we?

Directly after our poor friend made that read list, immediately asks for advice in which Ms. Funny answered with:

After taking that answer with a statement assuming that's how Mr. Riot played half a decade ago, they go and state:

With the read Mr. Riot provided along with Ms. Funny's advice, it's pretty easy to use this as a means to make themselves look as if they're simply moving discussion along while painting a clear target on Mr. Riot.

Contestant, MixMasterLar and Mr. Shadow, saw something odd about the later statement and asked:

and

Mr. MixMasterLar conclude that it's not possible for both of us to be in in the same party. My apologies for not coming into this discussion sooner until now, but I'd have to default to Mr. MixMasterLar. I'm not one if I'm able to allow such a post from Mr. Riot to even come to fruition. In the event the possibility that they make that statement regardless. I would not openly question Mr. Riot what they were talking about after their reads.

Take my own statement as you will, but it's part of the reason why Mr. MixMasterLar was my "favorite contestant" later on when I asked him about Mr. Kappa.

I'm going on a tangent in the middle of your segment so lets continue on!

Anyways, Mr. Storn answered both of those questions with:

This statement seems innocent enough. But what if I told the audience that this is a safe way to handle any sort of defense in regards to Mr. Riot, like a certain Ms. Mellon tried? I believe this post was a setup for anyone daring to try to recover our friend Riot. I saw it as such myself when they posted as I eagerly waited for them to respond to my query.

Which, by the way...

Lets zoom in on one sentence.

And again

Seems like Mr. Storn was already set on Mr. Riot being the flip, if not the previous round, then perhaps a later round, like this round if they were still here with us.

The kicker is the last post they made until the second round:

Another innocent looking statement, but one does have to wonder if Mr. Storn here believed there would be any wolf setups here or not. They did state themselves wolves don't coach often, so wouldn't a "potential wolf hot spot" be filled to the brim with wolf coaching for the others?

I think so, and with that...

I have my vote for today!

storn42

[Applause]

Thank you everyone for tuning in for a long segment. We'll see you again next time, stay tune for more exciting developments!

you know... i really have a hard time as seeing this not being a wolf trying to push an easy mislynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post