View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 01:41 PM   #2413
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I'm struggling to read cel. I think his push to get everyone to be more concise and straightforward when it comes to thread 1/thread 2/the OOTC chat since he values his time and so on was a townie move. Wolves would probably embrace the chaos and content overload since it makes the game harder to solve and exhausts townies trying to work their way through it. If cel's passionate about wanting to make the game easier to parse then that shows he has skin in the game and is trying to work towards a solution. However, based on my experience with him in cybernaut, I know he's perfectly capable of faking that kind of move as a wolf. He's also kind of avoided moving with the flow of the thread, such as ending with a vote on mcdaddy d0 and being the only player voting outside of storn/ben d1.
I just can't really be brought to care about this game sufficiently to keep up, too much going on to fit into my schedule. By the time I catch up, I don't have time to communicate my thoughts anymore.

If I was around for d1, I would have A: yelled at everyone voting for storn, and B: voted for ben, or worked on a wagon towards cedo or roundbox.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ