View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 04:45 PM   #148
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@DaBackpack

@blindreper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
this is a great post by blind(for once)

what stands out to me is the stark contrast in gold's behavior from d0 to d1. IF there are any wolves in the purgatory game, he's a top candidate, since his level of engagement seems dramatically enhanced from yesterday.

it's because there's a new "mystery" for him that he wants to solve, that doesn't require him to scumhunt or solve the game normally. remember: he had committed to lynching inactives early on yesterday.

blind mentioned "having control" as a wolf value and this is right on the money. at least speaking from personal experience, I always want to feel like I'm in control of the game when I'm a wolf. After all, if I'm winning, I want to KEEP winning. To that extent, stochasticity is not purely a good thing for wolves. Not even understanding the game mechanics means that this is wolves "not having control." Naturally they are going to want to understand the mechanics so they can regain that control of the game.

-----There might not even be any wolves in the purgatory thread. The fact that someone would have an increased interest in the game because of unique bastard rules is generic enough to apply to anybody. But my POV is still that Gold Stinger should be voted out in the purgatory thread.

blind is a PR.
star_crossed is subbing in for an inactive, and seems townie so far.

Subaru is a good second choice. I think if we live in a world where there are TWO wolves in the purgatory game, Subaru would fit with Gold Stinger. Subaru might even fit with star_crossed, idk.

@blind @star_crossed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
That's the thing, I'm not too sure, i don't know what he said main game. I do know what star and you and sub said this game. Idk what you said in main either tbh. I just know im not voting star because they are ripping things out. Very opposite of log.

Im actually weary that you didn't think of what i wrote about my partner, unless you did and that's why you're gunning for him. You know my neighbor is smart and killing me, and blaming him is quite easy to do.
Cool, so, we're in agreement (of some case) then.

Here's a reads list:

1) roundbox - scum lean
2) Hakulyte - scum
3) Shadow_God_10 - town
4) Funnygurl555 - figure it out
5) SubaruPoptart - town
6) T-Force - town
7) gold stinger - town
8) mellonxcollie - figure it out
9) FreezinIce - figure it out
10) XelNya - town
11) 123kappa3 - slight scum lean