View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 08:47 AM   #1054
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Regarding Xel's hanging, I have a lot of feelings about, but it is probably best I do not share them, other than to say I really felt it was the best lead I felt I had. I feel very much like this is going to come down to luck basically, especially when it comes to finding the serial killer...but I am going to try to read over the entire game chronologically again, to see if I notice different interactions, to at least get a better idea of who is the last mafia. I worry I may be biased against roundbox because he and I are never both here at once, but I will see what I notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i have a random comment in the back of my head about star saying funny could have peeked me town and roundbox agreeing with that statement because i don't really get me as a peek from funny's posts
Basically it is the only reason I could think of that she would not have pushed on you more as being a mafia. But I do not know why he agreed with me on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
now that we know this was wolf partners talking, olimar might be not maf?

like they're literally talking about subverting the night chat only restriction openly in the thread if they're all wolves

this is the worst read
I do not really get this. Even if olimar is not a wolf I feel the core of what you are saying would not change. But I do lean that olimar's reaction of kind of shading ffa, does point against it somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
1) we have a pr that claimed that is still alive
2) wolf and sk stack on zoshi / bulletproof popped

So from here:
1: InD is lock vigi right? Like counter claiming now is probably too late; why didn't he die?
Yes, if someone else is the vigi then they need to claim. But it is not me, and I am guessing if it was not inD someone would have said something by now. I do not really find it weird that inD did not die, because each killer could have assumed that the other one would kill inD.