View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:15 PM   #1
Charmoeleon
Chargrilled, hot & spicy!
FFR Veteran

Default penguins and lizards rarely if ever interact with each other in the wild

But in an apartment in Atlanta, Georgia, that's about to change.

So... a little backstory is in order. For about a year and a half now, benguin (reuben_tate) and I have been dating. He's attending Georgia Tech for his college degree, and as such has been living in Atlanta for a while now, changing apartments at the end of every lease so far. On the other hand, my parents have been planning on moving from our current home in Tennessee back to Arkansas in order to take care of their parents. (Yes, I'm 22 and have been living with my parents up until now, shut up.) With my dad's parents already gone, and the recent passing of my grandmother on my mom's side, they finally decided that it was time to move.

That left me in a bit of a pickle, seeing as I only had a part time job and couldn't afford an apartment on my own. I needed a roommate, and Reuben's lease was ending soon. After a little planning (and not bringing up the fact that he and I were dating - parents are Christian homophobes), we signed a lease together and have been working toward this day ever since.

After several months and many trips to Atlanta to search for a replacement job as well as unexpectedly having to replace my car, I finally made it over here. I'm excited, exhausted, nervous... but most of all, I'm just curious what lies in store for both of us now. Not really sure what else to say, honestly... I know I'm not really active around here, and most only know me from the 11th Official, but... yeah. Just felt like saying something, I guess. If you're in the area and want to hang out, just hit us up.

PS: The penguin has been helping me move in today, you'll get your user tourney thread from him tomorrow. Sorry not sorry.
11th Official FFR Tournament(D1)-2nd
TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney(D2)-6th
Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness(D2)-2nd
Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2(D2)-3rd
FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018(D2)-5th

Best AAA: Strength (37)
Best Blackflag: Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (53)
Best SDG: {Satori} v2 (48)
Best FC: Survive (64)

Charmoeleon is offline   Reply With Quote