View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #124
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Card Games

BUMP

Played about 200-300ish hands tonight on ftp, mostly heads up. All play money (Thankfully). Ran hilariously bad the whole time. I can at least laugh at this performance. I've had worst beats before, all live but this is a new record bad run.

Got AA three times. Both hands was all in preflop heads up, lost to 22, K7o and 72o(lmao). (Flops were, IIRC, XX2, K7J and 228). Est. probability of that happening successively is like .2%

Got kings twice. Flopped a set both times and lost both (Buddy flopped a set of Aces as well for one and we both went all in on the flop, and back door flush after going all in on the turn for the other, buddy had an ace + flush draw, 20%).

Got beat by a backdoor straight twice after all in on the flop with top 2 pair. (2% to win each)
Flopped an ace high flush once and lost to a straight flush on the river (8% to win)

No idea what happened. Lost a ton of buy ins, despite the fact that I got AA and KK more than I've ever gotten in my life. The worst part about this is I'm not lying. The best part is I wasn't playing with real money XD

Last edited by Reach; 12-15-2009 at 11:16 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote