View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #793
Devilchilly
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

The amount of dedication put into hosting this event and keeping the tradition alive after an insane 13 years was unfathomable and it's something I'll never be able to appreciate enough.

I genuinely love how events like these always manage to bring people together and remind us all that at the end of the day, we're all like-minded people sharing the same passion in a very tight-knit community, meaning we have to be together for a community like this to grow. It creates unforgettable memories of this community that are long-lasting even for those who will depart from us to embark in life one day.

Thank you, tournament organizers, for all the work and effort you guys have put in this year to create a banger, I had a real blast in it!

Yes, this event may have had some technical difficulties, but saying that wouldn't be really fair considering how well you guys have done everything else. Besides, the mistake was genuine, not deliberate, so the best we all can do, as civilized people, at the end of the day is to forgive one another and learn from the mistakes. Otherwise, we can't move onto a future where everything will become better.

Again, absolutely great job from all the organizers and I hope you guys get your well-deserved rest now, cheers.

Last edited by Devilchilly; 08-26-2020 at 08:54 AM..
Devilchilly is offline   Reply With Quote