View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 03:04 AM   #785
_Fluttershy_
72 Black Flags & Counting
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

For what it's worth, I thought this tournament was really well run. I mean, overlooking the obvious issue with Circle Pit which was acknowledged, the rest of the files were, pretty much, what you'd expect from a tournament in terms of difficulty, variety in different skillsets and mechanics, and difficulty progression.

I also want to personally thank Kayla for her (your) running of the tournament as I unfortunately had two instances during this tournament where I obtained a score which didn't save but I messaged her on Discord and she was very quick to reply and fix it, so I have no issues at all with this tournament and how it was run, especially considering that Kayla has - for the most part - run this tourney by herself (not to make a sweeping, presumptive statement as I know that others have helped out).

And finally, I want to congratulate Dark Saga on the first place in D5. In the end, that score on Q.E. was just far too good and beyond my capabilities but I'm very happy to have finished 2nd in such a competitive division. The fact that I was able to finish ahead of people I've played, and enjoyed competing, with in tourneys for years was really impressive for me. This'll probably be my last tourney in D5, I'd imagine, so I'm happy to get Top 3 in a tournament having had that ambition ever since I kept getting knocked out in Round 4 in my first few official tourneys.

GG everyone and congrats to the winners of all divisions!!

_Fluttershy_ is offline   Reply With Quote