View Single Post
Old 08-3-2021, 07:06 PM   #1209
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

I 100% understand where Cel is coming from and feel similarly about a lot of his points.

The fact that certain people had the ENTIRE game solved for them while the rest of us were in the complete dark just seems very unbalanced and unfair. Honestly I don't think I would have wanted to play as a know-it-all if I had gotten that role either. I would have done my best but that's such a weird role to play, like almost a wolf but not?

And what even was the point of having a wolf team other than having another group that has an advantage over the VTs? The game doesn't actually rely on catching the wolves at all

All in all this feels extremely unbalanced toward VTs at this point in time. And even toward the wolves because they are fighting against too powerful of an enemy.

If this is only a phase and something changes I will eat my words but right now... I did not enjoy this game format. I enjoyed playing with everybody and am making the best out of the game but I would not choose to play it again