View Single Post
Old 08-6-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Another Metroid 2 Remake (AM2R)

In less than 20 minutes, this beauty of a fan made game dedicated to the second Metroid game in the franchise is about to release.

I want to say this is a pretty important part of the Metroid franchise since Nintendo as of late has pretty much said "fuck you" to the Metroid series.

This will be the 1st game since 2004 where the game is played like a 2D action/adventure game. It's already showing that it's going to be one of the freshest Metroid entries, and it's not even made by anyone part of Nintendo.

Super surprised Nintendo hasn't really gotten angry about this at all since they're very VERY picky when it comes to copyright usage. Also consider that this guy (and I mean literally just one guy) was working on this fan made game almost a decade. So I suggest all of you that know about this already or are interested should probably grab a download of this game before Nintendo decides to obliterate it with their lawyers.

It's happening guys... we're getting ourselves a proper Metroid game. Free of charge of course.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY METROID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 08-6-2016 at 02:50 PM..
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote