Old 06-12-2015, 12:28 AM   #39
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 133 POST GAME Gotta Lynch 'em All

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I hope it's for the better then

because if MAL had an option to give negatives I'd use it for that anime.
It doesn't translate well to animation and it leaves out A TON of character development.

Either way, back to the game.

V helped me solidify my case against storn, so that was pretty cool knowing I wasn't insane. Considering days 1 and 2 had wolves in L-1 and L-2 positions was nuts, and it was definitely super shitty to have two wolves in KitB.

The only person I really have to say "whoops" to was psychoangel. I should've taken storn's initiative on you as a huge mislynch pointer, so I held that you were wolf until you died. CK did well holding out until the very end and the game actually shifted towards humans being lynched instead of wolves. Storn left a decent human impression early on, but left too many hints towards your allegiances. After RB said he wasn't the vigi, I narrowed it down to the Lightknight slot so I wasn't terribly surprised when V claimed it. Unfortunately hypnotist happened.
I would like to see Curry and Rice and Jub again. Curry and Rice mostly just because you got iced from the Takedown really early in the game.

I tried hard and it paid off
gg