View Single Post
Old 04-1-2021, 11:58 PM   #204
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I had games where everyone was voting a wolf, I was thinking that very thing and then I ended up being the only one wrong.
I think your last game was with me and we just had too many ??? people. I also remember voting poorly because I wasn't sure anymore what others were doing and why.
So, I went as far as making a notepad for the next game where I can just try to pinpoint what I did wrong. The thing I did wrong was not understanding how the newer players play and why. The game was winnable, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

In general, the first phase is often yeeted away because people usually don't go on a survey crusade to find as much info as they can while sharing info over hypotheticals. It's not even because they don't want to. It's often because others are trying to keep the game to themselves and while that's helpful on the mechanical part of the game, it can also be detrimental for solving the average local townie.

Is this random vote territory ? Are we having a bird fight ? Do you recognize something unusual ?
I read "thinking about" and I'm like "cool, but why ?"
I feel like you're giving an answer, but there's no question.

My best guess is that this is a guts read, but I'm not sure how to fill the gaps here because I simply don't have enough on Charu.
So, I'm concluding you want more Charu content.

Squawk !
haku is going against the flow of the thread and posting some good shit. good shit. but it's nai, i think?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)