View Single Post
Old 10-8-2020, 08:47 AM   #18
Moria
Sylphid
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Fastest Scroll Speed Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew WCY View Post
you could also increase the height of the game window (without increasing the width) so that you have more reading space, which also allows you to play at higher scroll speeds without having any note reading problems.
'
Maybe don't give away the holy grail of cheesin it, cause im gonna

I was fully prepared to drop in and get a 12x scarhand and some bullshit pseudo-superiority for some reason, maybe it was just my way of thinking i should get involved in the game again but mr RUSHY FUCKING DROOLZ drops his 6 mil scroller bullshit , , i'll fite u `1v1 me in wildy goddamn

if you're choosing you to take the route Andrew describes, what you need to do is fix the screen scaling in a standalone so it doesn't stretch or scale, full screen it, lower your notesize while giving yourself an impractical receptor spacing to emulate the aproximate width and distance of a 'fullscreen play at a reasonable speed' while keeping your bullshit wide and unreadable for the unknowing spectator. If you do it right your replays looks like disgusting trash and nones the wiser because it was a legitimate >10x fc

some me figured i might as well blow that load all over your proverbial chests, so just mess with the things you expect will compliment the scenario and you can get some stupidly high scrollspeed plays. talking 15-30x scrollspodz

Last edited by Moria; 10-8-2020 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: trash spellerer
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote