Old 01-30-2019, 07:19 PM   #138
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
It definitely isnt. I was never top of d5. I could aaa a 95 like punkture and probably be bumped up to d7 and i would have never seen top of d6. I mean im close on a few, but not really because they all have solid PA, but a ton of misses.

I know there is no fix to the system, which is why i usually dont do tournys since theres no points besides just having fun. Ive been level 87 for so long, i dont even know if its possible to go up levels anymore lmao. And i improve every session.
If you just boosted directly past a whole division in like, one single play session of extremely good scores on dramatically above-your-current-level songs, okay sure you've found an edge case.

But if you were actually a D5 player and now are a D6 player, there is a time where your -skill- was at the top of D5: Right before your skill was at the bottom of D6.

But yes, technically if you were D5, and then without getting -any- good scores on D6 songs suddenly logged a bunch of top scores on D7 songs, you could in fact bypass being at the top of D6.