View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #1165
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

re: roundbox

I think I mentioned before that I expect a lot from him as town and he just kinda... has been pretty apathetic towards towns wincon this game, and more... not emotional but definitely more pathos than logos it feels (did I do it right mr English teacher??)

The fg lynch rubbed me the wrong way for both good and bad reasons. As others pointed out Raeko saving him is kinda sketch, which i think is the good reason. The bad reason is his reaction to me asking if he was pr; given he wasn't on the hot seat particularly and was if anything the less popular counterwagon, vt was easily the easier route and likely pushed a lot of onus off of him it was the way that it came out too that sounded bad, and the idea of going for someone who you had already written off as towny earlier in the phase for GOOD REASONS just feels very poor to me, you could've easily started a different wagon if you felt so inclined. Especially given fg wasn't here to defend herself she made for an easy target, and naturally too given the potential to her being PR but not even caring about the risk is... well, bad.

It's hard to quote on mobile or I would use quotes potrbtually
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ