View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 11:30 AM   #9
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I'm tired of Google's algorithms thinking they know what I want and ruining the n

if you wanna fuck with the recommendations other people get from google/amazon/other sites, when you're messaging them, add a word in white text. if this happens enough times then they'll start getting ads with that thing in white text. so like, maybe potato chips or a 2x4. or lube. these are all options

i made the thread about news source bias because facebook recommended me a political video that i agreed with, and then i realized that facebook knew my political leanings and i was like "oh im only gettng the info i wanna read"

not to call out a specific user or anything but arch0wl's feed on the other hand is full of stories that make me go "why is this important" "i've never heard about this" "why" and i suspect the same thing goes down with him
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-26-2018 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: minor spelling mistake
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote