omega_grunt666
Nescio quid faciam
FFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft + randomness

*Jumps into thread randomly*
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=J%C3%ABrot
thats Jėrot with a "Alt 0235"

Warning: 3 words... A.D.D.

What do you guys think of Ulduars difficulty considering where it is on the progression scale.

We're only a few raids into the expansion, there's still a lot open, the Vykrul castle out in Icecrown, Icecown Citadel itself, Gundrak, the rest of the portals under Wyrmrest just to name a few.

Ulduar is only the Gruuls [maaaybe SSC] of WotLK IMO, Its where working together as a raid actually becomes a requirement, and you cant just faceroll/head-wall a boss until it drops.[well... other then Flame Leviathan] But thats just what I think...

The only thing I can see wrong with ulduar right now is the hardmodes in the future. once another raid or two comes out, there wont be any reason to complete the hardmodes in ulduar [other than achievements]

on that note,

what do you guys think Icecrown Citadel is going to be like?

Personally, I would like to see it become a 20 or 25 / 40 man raid, instead of the 10/25. there's something wrong with killing arthas with 10 people. what would be even cooler [but difficult, but keep in mind, its just an idea...] is if they made it a 20/40 with 10/20 Alliance and 10/20 Horde on the same side. It would require some kind of queuing system, but would make alot of sense, common enemy, common goal, ect ect.

You can argue having horde and alliance work together wrecks the game in some way. that it changes too much of what wow is/was. but to me, old wow died when they added reinforcements to AV... 10 HOUR TURTLES ARE FUN.

speaking of breaking fun things, WHAT HAPPEND TO MAGE TIER GEAR.
Honestly, I dont feel like a man unless I'm melting faces wearing a dress... tunic+pants are lame. In full mage t8.5, I'd look like a paladin...