Thread: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 09:31 PM   #13
JustJono
FFR Player

I know you don't believe in this, but I would have myself to believe those to be spirits or even worse - demons. Well... maybe not demons. You're not evil are you?
I've had this happen to me before and yes it's quite annoying. Another odd experience I've had which sort of relates - I get up for school at 7 am. So one morning, I just got up, took a shower, took out the clothes I was going to wear for the day, then glanced at my alarm clock. It said 3am. I went to my mom and asked "Why does my clock say 3am?" "Because it is!" and she went back to sleep.

I seriously could've sworn I heard my alarm clock - just blaring in my ear - whining for me to get up... it was kind of creepy but I laugh at it these days.

Anti, here's something for you to try.
Lucid dream. Since you're usually semi-conscious, all you have to do is KNOW you're dreaming. The transition from normal dream to lucid dream will be very slow (sometimes cool) and you'll witness the transition. After that, you can do whatever you wish. In my first (and only - unsuccessful) lucid dream, the transition was very cool. I have this TV in my room, and when I became lucid, I wanted to be in my room. So the scenario I was dreaming about slow shrank like a little box or a little frame, and I felt like I was backing away from this picture. Then I realized it was just a picture on my TV screen fading away. I found myself in my room and I could've sworn Iwas awake.

The only way to tell if you're awake or lucid dreaming is to look at the clock. If it's covered in gibberish, then you're dreaming. But when I looked at my clock, my clock simply just wasn't there. So I must have been semi-lucid dreaming...

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Jono.asp
JustJono is offline   Reply With Quote