Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today
Quote:
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today
I am not saying you have to be perfect, but FG is someone that you have at least claimed to understand well, while also having been burnt by her before somewhat recently. If you are a wolf, you were absolutely playing your agenda end of day 0. Otherwise, the story here is that wolves pretty much got lucky that you were defending her.

Quote:

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.
Translation: "I really really want FG to be town and I am giving her every excuse to be one of my best reads if she just shows up, even though the last time I was talking about her I did not like her interaction with me and had questions, somehow this did not even get a mention in my read wall, but I have plenty of time to talk about how Shado doesn't smell like almonds"

Meanwhile, you make this whole song and dance of trying to divine if I am wolfy from the amount of words in my posts or something. Which feels by comparison, that even though I am technically higher in your reads, I am the one you prefer to have people's attention on.

Quote:
I think I'm going to let it ride and eat popcorn
Then at the end you pretend not to care what happens, even though you previously had a very strong preference for Charu, and a slight preference for Shado over FG. For reasons I will need you to explain.