foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: ffr iceberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
Please share more secrets. I insist.
Hmm, okay I'll do a few more.

- A recording of FFR Special Mix for your viewing pleasure. It was an FFR tutorial of sorts.

- That time nois-or-e proposed through the medium of an FFR level / special token in the form of a wedding ring. Only they could play the song legitimately, it was called Miles Away and I archived the vid of the proposal. I have the actual level recorded in higher quality too if that interests you.

- That time when Choof's robotomy was converted to FFR officially and was on the engine for a bit.

- A number of people remember various Home key songs like Dub-i-dub but maybe something a little less remembered is this old file for Chrono Trigger Boss Theme. This looks easy because of the bot play but in reality this file has a few 0 framers hidden in the rolls.

- In the beginning of 2011 a song was silently removed from the FFR engine called Hyperactivity. They thought no one would notice or care, well it's been a decade and I still remember stargroup. A Video for your viewing pleasure.

- Many non navigable FFR pages exist, have a small chunk from a status from Goldstinger. I like this one, very ominous.

- That prior to FFR's return in 2010, Velocity was actually making FFR engine mods at the time. He was a part of a splinter community site called ASA, where the Velo engine makes a debut housing FFR converts of Ravemeister pack songs.

- An old video of Tasselfoot showing off the new beta legacy engine features for subscribers to the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMcac4e77s

- An old FFR t-shirt design that I actually forget if ever saw the light of day or not. Fair warning, huge image.

- That time when the scores table on FFR got nuked and had to be restored from some backup, many unrecorded score reports ensued. I forget the time frame for this event though.

- Proof D7 chat was a thing, an elite invite skype group back in the day

Well below the depths of the iceberg...

Last edited by foxfire667; 03-7-2021 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: youtube embeds do not work
foxfire667 is offline   Reply With Quote