View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 09:30 AM   #1828
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
So if MML were wolf, would he bus Funny that hard? There interactions didn't feel like it was rehearsed or coursed through woflchat.

This though, is interesting. Because it was after the night Shadow died. So I'm not sure if this is more of a slip, or a human misunderstanding of the role (come on MML its watcher not tracker).

Zenith, what makes your role supercharged? What were your other targets? What other abilities do you have? Why didn't you counter-claim MML when he claimed if you were iso'ing him?
Role evolutions makes me supercharged, it just gave me more and more uses of the ability because there's a second tree you can take from that seemingly changes the way the original role works.

All I have now is a watch ability, the night I peeked at Funny if she had stolen anything, I got it instead.

I already said I did the bad town play of letting a wolf go uncc'd and it was largely due to my inactivity for an entire phase from working. Again, you quoted the post where MML actively votes the town seer, you guys should reread that entire interaction again.