View Single Post
Old 01-6-2021, 10:25 AM   #40
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Do I need to upgrade my keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
Actually I don't respect your opinions and it's because of the way you carry yourself in a conversation. Respect is earned and having the respect of others helps immensely when you are trying to prove a point.

I'm not sure who's deciding to die on what hill here but it seems to me like you're very bent on the notion of "I'll do me." That's fine, but cooperating with other people is going to be awful hard for you!
You don't need the respect of others to prove a point, you need to have a well defined stance and evidence. Both of which I have. If you think anything else, I hope you never land yourself in a position where your ability to make choices is paramount to the success of anyone else.

You are choosing to die on a hill here, which hill is up to you. You've had to double down. If you respond with anything, it's a triple down. My stance hasn't moved once. You're actually arguing with a brick wall here.

Also, I think your statement about my ability to cooperate with others is mere speculation at best, and I guess I'll just inform you that it's pretty inaccurate.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote