View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 05:10 AM   #404
DDRNGGin
FFR Player

Default Re: 2nd Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza (Hosted by DDRNGGin and Deadlyx39)

Don't worry, feelingzwontfade, I will still accept that score. And with that, this brings us to the end of Round 1 (Results will come out tomorrow). Anyways, we can now start....

Round 2

A lot of you really wanted a team event in this tournament (Name says it all). Well, here in this round, you are getting a true team event! Now, within the tournament spreadsheet, there are a series of 21 riddles/puzzles/questions contained there. What lies in each puzzle/riddle....are objectives that you must try to complete. The answers to each of these riddles or puzzles are within the FFR songlist; however, there is just one catch to this round:

- In this round, all score/screenshots of the answers and objectives completed must be PM'd either to Deadlyx39 or myself. Posting score/answers in this thread will NOT be allowed in this round..Failure to comply may result in penalties being applied.

In addition, for this round, I will try my best to create an individual spreadsheet for each team and make sure that only members of each team and their members be able to see their own team's spreadsheet (Although, I definitely need help with that. If anyone does know how to do so, then please let me know)

NOTE: With the scores/screenshots, I would prefer if you passed the songs.

1st - 75,000 Credits
2nd - 35,000 Credits
3rd - 15,000 Credits
4th - 5,000 Credits
5th - 5,000 Credits
(Credit prize may be subjected to change based on credit pot, if increased)

This round will conclude on Thursday, October 27th, 2016 @ 11:59:59 PM Server Time

Good luck!

Playstyle: Index

Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

Last edited by DDRNGGin; 10-22-2016 at 06:41 AM..