Old 03-3-2019, 05:49 PM   #14
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: cry for help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
edit 2: also, devonin, honestly thanks. i didn't have the best opinion of you based on shit i've heard, but the words you've said(posted?) helped me more than you (might) know, and i'm thankful for that
I'd bet most of what you've heard comes from people who are on the receiving end of my doing my job as a moderator, and not from people who actually interact with me outside a position of authority.

Quote:
the other part is that it's shameful to be weak. haha now im sobering up and am like "tf why did i make this thread". maybe (edit 3 or 4: likely. (thanks for being good sports)) ffr's not the right place for something like this, but i think it's good to admit that i'm weak in general
It's very laudable for somebody to realize they're near a breaking point, and have the wherewithal to make it known to others that they could use a hand. Even more so to be willing to accept help and kind words even from people you had a low opinion of.

Take care of yourself. Get the help you need. The community here is here for you, and we'll be here when you get back.

Last edited by devonin; 03-3-2019 at 05:50 PM..
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote