FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Haha just noticed this got stickied, when did that happen? Pretty cool

Anyways....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Yeah, I can easily FC it. I've done it before, I'm more than capable of taking that song out with ease.

I played ITG today, and had one halfway decent run:
Wow that is some amazing stamina there halogen, and that was only on your second set too O.O. You really nailed those crazy speed trills in the beginning as well, I have trouble doing that with 160 bpm konoko lmao. Is a 15 a new barrier break for you or did you used to be able to do better?

I'd love to try some of these songs though they look really fun to me, does anyone know if there's anyway to check if there's a working ITG machine near you? I used to have one near me but it got replaced by a crappy version of DDR.

And now scores, time to stretch the page like crazy

BAM!

Completely nailed the trills, absolutely no greats in them at all . I am so proud of myself for this one.

I think I lucked into this lol, I don't think I'm gonna beat this MA ever again.

Argh! I am going to get this AAA I swear it!

Love this song, if I could nail that end trill I could probably AAA this, maybe PFC if I'm really really lucky

Edit: Oh I forgot, I'm getting closer to that SMMMO FC, got 4 cb's today but I didn't post it cause the PA was worse. It's gonna take some time but I think I can get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 04-6-2012 at 01:51 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote